Marketing Rx and fotofoto present FaceMyGoogle, a 4 hour hands on social media workshop setting you up with all the fundamentals you need for your business to succeed on Facebook and Google+.
You will spend 2 hours learning Facebook presented by Marketing Rx and 2 hours learning Google+ presented by fotofoto. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
What you will Learn:
Facebook Session by Marketing Rx
10 Facebook Optimization & Marketing Tactics Designed to Boom Your Business
- Review the Facebook formula checklist against your Facebook business page
- How to create a visually captivating Profile Image & Cover Photo. Do’s and don’t’s of the best cover design
- Sources for Inexpensive & Royalty Free Images
- Sharing Photos & Videos That Deliver More Clicks, Likes and Shares
- What The Most Engaging Status Updates Look Like and How to Create Them
- Pin, Hide and Remove Posts from Pages
- Scheduling Posts Using The Facebook Scheduler
- Build strategic and targeted high performing Facebook Ads & boosted posts
- Why & How To Tag Massive Facebook Business Pages
- Shhh…. Secret Sources For Finding The BEST Content Daily – no matter what industry or niche you are in!
BONUS: A list of 100 social media ideas so you never run out.
If time permits, we will also cover:
- Creating a Vanity URL
- Commenting & engaging on other Facebook pages as your company page
- How To Use Your Current Customers & Bring them over to Your Social Media networks
- Connecting Your Facebook Page To Your Twitter Account
- Why You Absolutely Must Have A Daily Engagement Strategy
GoOGLE+ SESSION BY FOTOFOTO
You shouldn't ignore Google+ when it comes to your business - Training session by fotofoto
*Disclaimer - This workshop is geared toward businesses with a physical location. Home based businesses may not get a lot of value from this session.
You may be thinking “Google+, nobody uses that, why should I care?”. It’s true that for many businesses Google+ may not be the most “social” platform to build an audience. What you may not know is that your Google+ page (also known as Google MyBusiness) is Google’s most trusted source of information about your business. This makes Google+ VERY important for all businesses to pay attention to.
Why? Four out of five people use search engines to find local information, like business hours and addresses, and research shows that businesses with complete profiles are twice as likely to be considered reputable by customers. Consumers are 38 percent more likely to visit and 29 percent more likely to consider purchasing from businesses with complete profiles. Yet only 37 percent of businesses have claimed a local business listing on a search engine. That’s a lot of missed opportunities for small businesses.
In this workshop you will get:
Introduction to Google+ (MyBusiness) and the many ways your Google+ business profile information appears all across Google. ie. Search results, google maps, etc.
Learn where Google gets your business information from.
Step-by-step walk through on how to claim and verifying your listing.
In Depth run down on all the information from your profile that’s important to Google, and how to provide it to them. ie. address, phone number, business hours, description.
Photos: What photos does Google recommend a business use.
The Google+ social network best practices and the best strategy for using it (hint: it’s more about providing information to the search engine than it is about building an audience)
Support: Where to go for help when things go wrong.
What you need to bring for both sessions:
- Laptop or tablet with wifi capability
Digital copy of your logo (preferably square) and 1 wide angle interior image of your business
FREE BONUS! If you do not currently have any decent photos of your business, let me know at least 1 weeks before the workshop and I will stop by and take this wide angle image for you for free!
A written 1-2 paragraph description of your business