Social media is like a fine chocolate: Sweet, addictive and satisfying. However, it can also be hazardous if consumed inappropriately.
We work with a lot of first time social media customers, AKA the Twitter Terrified and the Facebook Mystified. Let me guess… You're a little confused and possibly even overwhelmed by all the social media noise out there but you have a vague understanding that you need to get on the Social Media Train before it passes you by. *TOOT TOOT!* Sound familiar? Don't worry – You're not alone.
I personally have 17 years of media experience and six of those years were spent selling radio and discovering the power of social media. Oh, and when I say 17 years, I'm not including the decades of experience that my team possesses. Combined, we have, like, a billion years of collective knowhow. Well, billions may be a slight exaggeration but I'm chronophobic; the enormity of time and its relentless onward march freaks me out and I tend to round up when I'm estimating so I don't get sidetracked contemplating the eternity and how incidental our collective existence truly is…
Sorry about that… Where was I? Social media. Right.
- Understand your company and your goals
- Develop your digital personality
- Create a custom strategy
- Produce crave-able content, ads and contests.
- Implement on social media channels.
- Measure results with KPI reports
- High-five you when we exceed the goals
Solutions We Offer
- Short Term Event Management
- Long Term Social Media Annual Management
- Social Media Consulting Services